CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pinkmemories

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

List of Links

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sombersome

Today, has been one of those days.  I don't know if it has anything to do with the full moon, or the threat of a solar flare from the sun, but I'm honestly not feeling it tonight.  I went to the gym which is a huge stress reliever for me, but it just didn't cut it today.  My other stress reliever is my piano, well that's not here so...no chance of playing it as of yet.  So, the next best thing is to look at all the cool places Bernie and I've gone to.  I'm so fortunate to share a passion of travel with him.  We first went on a cruise in 2010.  We went to the Caribbean.  It was my third time in paradise, his first.  Our second cruise together was last May of 2011.  I had never been so it was quite the experience and far different from the Caribbean.  I will post a blog at a later date in detail of these experiences, but for now, I put together a little "lift me up" to get me through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment