CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pinkmemories

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

List of Links

Friday, March 2, 2012

Pain in the A$$ Pantry!

So, our kitchen pantry is a good size.  But theres only 5 shelves.  And they're tall and deep.  We don't necessarily have a whole bunch of food at any given time, but it all seems so cluttered and messy.  Therefore, I started the pantry makeover.  It's not 100% complete, but the difference is already huge!  Take a peek. 

Here's the before... messy!


Its amazing how big spaces are when they're all cleaned out!  I did choose to leave my squishy beige shelf liners in because they're so easy to clean and they match the rest of my kitchen.  I do plan on painting inside the pantry a sage green,....when I can convince the "Man of the House" to let me, although he never gives any opinions on anything, which is a big annoying at times.



When I was at Michael's Craft store earlier, I saw the baskets they had 50% off, I grabbed this one so I decided to put our zip lock baggies, trash bags, foil, seran wrap, napkins,..etc inside. 




This is my favorite little tool.  I used this Chalkboard spray on the "magnetic" chalkboard I made for the fridge... I used it again today for my "chalkboard" labels!





After sorting all my foods out and planned on how I figured I'd arrange everything, this is what I came up with...but for now, I'm still missing a few baskets and few apothecary jars that need to be added in.




Maybe this will bring you some inspiration (and motivation) to get a head start on your spring cleaning! As for me, I still have a bit to do in the pantry but hey,..we can only do so much on a nice Friday afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment