CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pinkmemories

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

List of Links

Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's the Little Things..

It's the little things in life that matter most..right?  Well, It is for me especially when I walk downstairs and I can smell the wood of my new piano. LOL. Crazy, I know...but it just makes me so happy, that I own it!  Music is a huge part of my life. I've been playing the piano for over 20 years!  Did you know this piano weighs 940lbs... yikes.  If there's an earthquake, im going under the piano.  It will either, 1. save my life or 2. squash me <3

I'm thinking the "Piano room" needs a few chairs, a nice rug....and such. Hmmm Is this the next project!?!?!?!!?







No comments:

Post a Comment