CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pinkmemories

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

List of Links

Monday, April 30, 2012

LA LA for Laundry room

So, I've been quite busy working hard on the laundry room re-do.  I finally My dad got the cabinet moved to the garage, and the dryer moved to the correct side of the washer.  I painted the laundry room "Veridian Green."  At first,  I was nervous because it came out light baby blue on the walls, and I freaked!  But all is well and it turned out nice.

I am still waiting for my shelf from IKEA that I had to order online after two attempts of purchasing it at their store.  So I will have the finish product hopefully by the end of next weekend.  Until then, here are some of the photos I've gathered.











No comments:

Post a Comment